• Do you worry about losing control in front of others?
• Do you fear embarrassment in front of others?
• Do you experience heart palpitations, sweating, blushing, nausea, shaking or difficulty breathing when you have to perform in front of others?
• Do you experience panic attacks before performing?
• Do you suffer from insomnia before performing?
• Do you tend to experience increasing stress in the run up to a peformance?
• Do you find yourself constantly monitoring your bodily symptoms when performing in front of others?
• Do you feel that you miss opportunities as a result of your performance anxiety?
• Do you avoid situations in which you will need to perform in front of others?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Imagine how much further you could go with more confidence.
About performance anxiety
Many people experience varying degrees of anxiety before performing infront of others.
Performance anxiety can be a debilitating condition, preventing the sufferer from reaching their full potential in different areas of their life including work, social life and personal relationships and leading to lowered self-esteem and irritability.
Sufferers report feelings of extreme anxiety when faced with situations in which they must perform in the presence of others.
Performance anxiety may also affect relationships with loved ones, and may prevent the realisation of dreams and future goals.
Techniques that may be used in your therapy session
Sessions will be personally tailored to your individual circumstances and may include:
• Talking therapy
• Clinical Hypnosis / Traditional Hypnotherapy
• Relaxing visualisations
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• Solution Focussed Therapy
• Desensitisation to triggers
• Autogenic Training
All of these techniques have proved to be very effective in achieving long-term change and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy is extremely effective in helping clients increase their confidence levels and, as its name suggests, works on emotions, beliefs and behaviour.
For those people suffering with performance anxiety, it is important to keep on top of their reactions by learning stress-reduction techniques such as Self-Hypnosis and Autogenic Training, taught free of charge to all interested clients. Practising these wonderful skills enables rapid long-lasting achievement of desired results.
Take the first step
If you've reached this page, it's likely that you're ready to address these issues now – Call 07956 525 587.
By taking control of your performance anxiety now you can prevent further regrets in the future.
And as a wise man once said "You don't have to be great in order to take the first step, but you have to take the first step in order to become great".
It is natural for people who have not experienced talking therapy before to have questions about how it can help them. So that you can feel more comfortable, the first half hour of your initial consultation will be completely FREE OF CHARGE, with no obligation and in total confidence, allowing you to ask questions and ensure that this is the right solution for you.
Sessions for help with performance anxiety are held in London NW3, N3 or N10.